Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Time For Some Pure Michigan, Bitches!


So as you may have noticed I've kinda sucked lately and you have every right to be down on JBS.com these days. It's was the last week of school and I've been busy kicking kids out the front door so I can get started on my summer vacation. Now that they're gone I'll be traveling to Minnesota for Pat R.N's wedding and then I'm off to the U.P. for a week of binge drinking and beer Olympics on Linbeck Lake. If you're gonna be up north hit me up and if not then visit barstoolsports.com for your daily dose of sports/smut humor. I've been talking with El Prez over there about joining his blogging juggernaut and once I get back to civilization around the middle of July I'm gonna ditch this independent shit and join the power conference he's putting together. As always, continue to send me stuff you think might be of interest to our readers and I'll stock pile it so that I can kick you right in the nuts when I get back. Until then, enjoy that Detroit weather and go Tigers.

PS - Lets catch up on what's been going on in the D over the last few days...


> Lions President, Tom Lewand blew a flippin .21!


Not sure how you stand up once you hit a .21 let alone drive a car, but after watching the full video of his field sobriety test I gotta give him props. Other than the fact that he reeked like the inside of a Old Crow bottle, I think he did a pretty damn good job handling the pressure. Lets me real here, there is no way Millen passes these tests stone cold sober. I even had a similar run-in a few years back and my performance in front of the boys in blue was on par with Orvlovsky running outta the back of the endzone for a safety. And let's not forget I was only about half in the bag as Tommy Boy here.




>Zumaya's arm explodes playing Wii Baseball, I mean real baseball.


Here we fuckin go again. After missing most of 2009 because of a mysterious shoulder injury and 3 games of the '06 ALCS because of an injury sustained while playing Guitar Hero, Tiger fans are forced to go through another stretch run without the services of their set up man. Totallyfuckinbelievable. But there's no use crying over blown out elbows and it's time for the Tigers to either teach Ryan Perry how to pitch or go out and get a reliever. There aren't many out their so the Tigers need to act fast if they don't wanna end up getting Kyle Farnsworth back.


>Tigers trying out new strategy of only winning 1 outta 3.



It ain't going well.

PSS - To keep people checking the site I'm gonna be giving away sweet shit periodically. Be first to answer trivia questions and you win.

Love, JBS

No comments:

Post a Comment