Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Does This Look Like The Detroit Public Schools President Who Can’t Keep His Dick In His Pants At Board Meetings?


Detroit News – One day after facing accusations of fondling himself, Detroit Public Schools President Otis Mathis wrote a letter to colleagues today blaming “ongoing health problems” for his “poor judgment.” The letter, which attempted to rescind his resignation he submitted, doesn’t explicitly address accusations from Superintendent Teresa Gueyser that he touched himself during a private meeting. But Mathis acknowledged that he “made inappropriate actions toward a professional employee of the board” and promises to remove himself from personnel decisions involving her. “I am following up with my doctors because I need to pursue treatment, and because I want to make sure that what happened doesn’t ever happen again,” Mathis said. “However, I do not need to resign in order to take care of my health.” The letter to colleagues came the same day board Vice President Anthony Adams today released a two-page letter from Gueyser accusing Mathis of fondling himself during a meeting this week. She called it his “usual habit” during one-on-one meetings. She said she tries to ignore it. “On many occasions, I have asked him not to touch himself.”
Board member Reverend David Murray called the allegations “a terrible thing” but said he doesn’t believe the 55-year-old Mathis should quit. “It happens to a lot of young men. They engage in behavior they feel is harmless and it’s offensive to certain people,” Murray said. “… It could be deemed offensive, but some women are more sensitive to those types of things than others.” “I feel bad for him because he probably felt that it was something she would probably like or she got humor out of it.”
Gueyser’s letter describes in detail an incident during a meeting about her employment agreement. President Mathis continued to fondle his genital area for approximately 20 minutes, or the entire time I was talking,” Gueyser wrote. “At one point, I lifted some papers from my binder above my eyes to separate my peripheral view in order to avoid watching his activity.” “He then re-zipped and unzipped his pants again; again placing the hand with the handkerchief inside the zipper area; this time moving his hand as if to be masturbating in front of me,” Gueyser wrote.



I think everyone needs to just relax for a second about old Otis beating his meat here, because he among us who hasn’t jacked off in a board meeting may cast the first stone. I’m with Reverend David Murray who’s just chalking this one up to being a dude. ”He probably thought she liked it or thought it was funny”, damn right Otis thought she’d like it. Who wouldn’t be down with an old man circle jerk while you’re delivering your speech about declining test scores in inner city Detroit? And it’s not like Otis had anything better to be doing with his time. Last I heard the schools are fuckin great. Pretty sure we are up to a whopping 24% graduation rate. If Adam Everett was putting up those numers he’d still be rocking the old English D. No, this incident is simply a casualty of having women in the workplace. Should’ve just kept them chained to the washing machine like in the olden days. Cause now we have the impossible task of watching them slut it up all over the office and we’re expected not to rub one out under the table? That’s preposterous. This is America and you can’t tell me that McCain isn’t charming the one eyed snake every time Palin gets up there and starts talkin her shit.


But I’m a solutions oriented guy so lets look ahead to the future. I think the key to turning around the schools in Detroit is putting Otis on some handjob insentive plan. The more kids that get diplomas, the more we turn a blind eye to his antics. Just look out cause if he gets anywhere above 50% we’re looking at a spread eagle, feet up on the table show.

PS – I don’t get how this chick went from ignoring his “usual habit” to being so disgusted by it. You can’t let me jerk off in front of you one day and then blow the whistle on my ass the next. Pretty sure that’s entrapment.

No comments:

Post a Comment