Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Monday, June 28, 2010

How The Hell Didn't I Think Of This Backyard Beer Machine First?



How much do I suck at life? I mean the only two things I think about these days are beer and crazy ways to make money, that's it. But somehow I still completely overlooked this backyard brews idea? How is that possible? This thing is genius in its' simplicity. I should've had this going the entire time I was in college, probably could've payed my way through UofM with this scam. It's just so simple. Beers at all hours of the night are what people want and this is the best way to give it to them. Plus you don't have to pay someone to sit there and hand these things out. Just buy the machine and put it out back. Done and done.

But I guess the one hang up with this thing is that you have to deal with asshole reporters like Casey Norton who think they are changing the world by shutting down your backyard bodega. You can just cool it with the whole to catch a predator investigation you're tyring to run here Casey. This old guy is just trying to make a few extra bucks slinging Steel Reserve and you're acting like he's fuckin Hitler or something. This is probably the most un-American reporting I've ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment