Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A.O.L. - White Shorts Week, Hump Day Special



So BMOC was at the Wisconsin Dells this past weekend and between going down water slides and grabbing ass in the wave pool he still managed to get this A.O.L shot of some chick dancing on a table. I'm no Sherlock Holmes but I'm guessing this chick was the same one that Green Bay Packer, Brandon Underwood, picked up at Chubby's and then "allegedly" raped. I use the word "allegedly" because it turns out charges have been dropped when they found out one chick was going down on Underwood while her friend tried to steal money from his wallet. His entourage tossed the women out and then they cried rape. Man I hate it when that shit happens.

Regardless of this chicks intentions that night, one thing is clear, this is why white shorts were invented. To hug asses like this. Plus getting up on a table is practically begging to end up on JBS.com. Score - 9.0

The photography here is pretty good. BMOC must have a flash on that camera phone cause every time I try to take a picture in a dark nightclub I end up with a dark, blurry mess. My Iphone sucks. Score - 8.5

1 comment:

  1. that flash also attracts alot of attention, and it's pretty obvious i'm snapping ass photos. I think I may take a break for awhile. Shit is dangerous.

    ReplyDelete