Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Thursday, June 17, 2010

Jeremy London Forced To Smoke Weed At Gunpoint


Jeremy London tells police he was kidnapped, robbed and forced to smoke drugs last Thursday night in Palm Springs, Radaronline.com reports. London, who starred in 'Party of Five' and '7th Heaven,' said he was trying to change a tire when two men stopped to help him and instead threw him into his car, drove him around and terrorized him at gunpoint. "He told officers (during the kidnapping) that he was forced to smoke dope and then purchase booze and hand it out in a gang area of Palm Springs," a policeman told Radar. Luckily London managed to escape around 3 a.m. Thursday, five hours after his kidnapping. His car was later found and two men were charged with the kidnapping Wednesday.

Oh, boo hoo hoo. Cry me a fuckin river Jeremy. This is why celebrities suck. They're all so spoiled and pampered that they freak the fuck out when someone throws a gun in their face. I mean I'd pay good money for someone to show me a night like this. You can't find this kind of hospitality anymore. Besides I made my living packing bowls and ripping down beers in the backseat of my boy's Toyota in high school. Shit was the time of my life. Throw some firearms in the mix and now we're talking.

PS - I'm absolutely using this excuse on the Lady Friend the next time I stumble in drunk at 3 in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment