Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Bmase in the Place - Pick of the Week



When you get on a hot streak, you got to press. I'm riding a one game win streak after I crushed the shit out of that laker spread last night and I'm feeling loose. I got it bad for the flyers tonight, like I had it bad for Alma Wolfe back in middle school. Pretty sure Leighton hasn't lost at home all playoffs. And with the run the flyers have put together this postseason, I don't see them going out at home either. Plus the hawks have Hossa, so they're fucked. In the words of my boy Vince from Friday Night Lights. Don't panic, stay cool, get paid.

The Pick - Flyers -110

2 comments:

  1. How do I get a sports pick column? Help me out Mmase....I can seriously help everyone make some cash....My picks are air tight.....For example, you need to make some easy slam dunk cash tomorrow....Don't try getting sexy but bet heavy on the Boston Moneyline -165.....Line is currently 3/3.5/4 depending on where you shop....Play it safe and fork the extra cash and take the lock, the moneyline....By the way I bet heavy tonight on the Hawks and I live in philly....Show me some love Mmase, let me do a pick section (againest the line)....I am HIV positive that I will get 7/10 right or better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on man. I had this one. Leighton is busch league. Easily the worst stanley cup finish ever.

    ReplyDelete