Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Wednesday, June 16, 2010

"I'm Staying!!!"


The Izzo love fest has finally come to a close with the announcement that he will remain at MSU for life, or at least until the almighty MJ begs Tom to save the Bobcats. But thank god this shit is over. It's been worse than the Brett Favre saga with all this will he, won't he speculation. Let me tell you right now that there's never been a chance that Izzo was going to Cleveland. Not a chance. He just wanted everyone to tell him how much they love him, and how the world would stop if he wasn't around. And that's what he got. He got the greatest player in the world to acknowledge his existence and even considered letting Izzo sit next to him on the bench as he wins championship after championship. And that stroked Tom's ego enough for about five more years at MSU.

1 comment:

  1. championship after championship? Let's see him win one first and then we'll talk...and I think if I was offered double my salary to move to armpit of the US I would throw it around in my head as well

    ReplyDelete