Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Friday, June 18, 2010

A.O.L. - N.A.B. (Nice Ass Background)


Got this picture texted to me last night in the middle of that wrestling match known as game 7 of the NBA finals and I laughed right out loud. Brock is laying down his typical, "I'm way sexier than you and my shirt is way tighter than yours" pose as a front for BMOC to snap this A.O.L. shot. Now that's fuckin teamworkkkkk!

Anyway, these asses look real nice and again I can't tell you enough what white shorts do for a smokin ass, so yeah I'm impressed. But the real story here is my boy Brock. Looks like he's been shopping at Urban Outfitters again. If he's not careful he's gonna be cast for the third season of Tool Academy and that's a complement. Score of Brock - 8.5 (normal Brock would usually come in between a 6.0 and a 7.5)

Like I said before this teamwork is amazing and taking a fake picture of your friend while secretly getting some ass into the mix is the way to go. You gotta have outs in case their boyfriends come over and demand to take a look at your photo log. Score - 9.0

No comments:

Post a Comment