Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Turns Out Pete Rose Is Kind Of A Creep


Man, I gotta fuckin apologize to the Blueskiers. I ain't been funny at all today. I've seriously been about as entertaining as an episode of "Holly's World" on E. I had a meeting with my boss today and dude is just bringing me down. I wish I could've just ended the meeting with a "fuck it, you're right" and got back to slinging smut. Instead I wasted a good hour of my blogging time and I'm in some weird ass funk now. Totallyfuckingbelievable.

But anyway, Deadspin put up this x-ray of a Pete Rose bat that some collector had. That mysterious little shape inside of the bat is indeed cork. This was the bat he used as he was closing in on Ty Cobb's record.


They even knew exactly what series it was used in and verified that it was indeed the actual bat by comparing it to a picture of Pete with the bat on the cover of Beckett.




It's no shocker that a guy who lied about betting on baseball, also lied about corking his bat. But if you ain't cheating you ain't trying so good for him. Besides, don't act like Ty Cobb didn't cheat on his way to those 4000 plus hits. Dude was jacked up on speed and wore golf spikes so he could slide into a base and stab the shit outta people. Just a new era and a new way to stay ahead. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment