Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Thursday, June 24, 2010

Let's Try This Again


"Here is what it think of the lottery... It's like, when you play the lottery, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose... But it's better than using drugs or alcohol - Because when you use drugs and alcohol, especially drugs, you always lose." - Mike Schank

The NBA draft is tonight. The Pistons are back in the lottery and I really don't give a shit. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's the time and the emotion I invest into the Lions draft every year. Maybe it's because I still believe Darko is the shit and Larry Brown turned him into a freak show. But I got nothing left. The truth is, I can honestly say I spent more time watching youjizz this past season than I did Piston basketball. But I am not ready to quit on the Stones or the NBA in general. The obvious fan choice is Demarcus Cousins, and I'm on board. He's big, scary, and showtime as fuck. I think John Thompson said it best, there's too many butterflies in the NBA and not enough bulls. I would compare him to Achilles in the Movie Troy, you don't need to control him, you need to unleash him. If we don't get him....It's back to drugs and alcohol. I haven't lost yet.



MMase's take on tonight's draft...
Who's excited as fuck about the NBA draft tonight!? C'mon, nobody? What the hell, why doesn't anyone give a shit about Pistons basketball anymore. We're only a few years removed from our near dynasty and now nobody even talks about them in this town. Well tonight's the night that all changes, or at least I hope. I want the Pistons to deal Tayshaun and move up for Cousins if the deal is possible but if not they should stay put and hope that Udoh is there for them at 7. Would've been real sweet to somehow get Evan Turner but on a team loaded with guards I don't see that happening, nor should it. I just hope Joe gets this right cause his legacy in the front office depends on it. I'm gonna be out at the Tigers/Mets again tonight but someone better tweet that shit so I know who the Stones took.

No comments:

Post a Comment