Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Monday, June 28, 2010

A.O.L. - Kevin Youkilis' Wife?



So I'm standing in line at the U Haul rental place this weekend just minding my own business and then all of a sudden I look up and realize that Kevin Youkilis and his extremely below average looking wife are standing in front of me waiting for their truck. Initially I doubted the legitimacy of the sighting cause what the hell would Kevin Youkilis being doing renting a U Haul in New York City. But as I ran through my Youk validation checklist all systems were go.

Carhart jean shorts, check.

Oakleys from '92, check.

Tank top tucked into jean shorts, check.

Ankle socks in 100 heat, check.

Bald ass head and disgusting goatee combo, check.

I even threw his ass to the ground and put him in a headlock just to be 100% sure it was him, check.


And sure as shit everything checked out. Once I was sure it was him I busted out my camera to get a shot before he sped away. It's not the best but when he flanked around the U Haul to get in on the drivers side, his woman must have recognized me, cause she posed for the most overt A.O.L. shot I've ever seen. She was practically beggin me to take the picture. "Here's my ass JBS, show the world". Who am I to disappoint. I just wish she was a dime piece and not some hoss. But once you mix in the celebrity factor you still gotta consider it news worthy.

The ass gets a straight 3, no more, no less. I won't say it's all her fault cause skirts like this suck and do nothing for guys wanting to jump your bones. But she was the one who chose to wear it and is ultimately responsible for me making fun of her. I mean c'mon, it's like curtains for her ass. Score - 3.0

I'm not normally one to toot my own horn, but beep, beep. These pictures are the jam. Not only did I get a shot of a fat bottom girl bent over climbing into a truck, I also got the visual proof that Youkilis is banging this slampig. Score - 8.0

No comments:

Post a Comment