Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Thursday, June 10, 2010

Tiger Beat: Tigers Are Killing Me... Fucking Killing Me

Tigers L 15-3
Tigers L 3-0, 30-29 overall, 5 GB of Twins

Jesus. H. Christ. The Tigers absolutely blow right now. I mean, I'm all for the argument its better to slump early than late and that the playoffs can't be lost in May, but shit. I mean when are we going to get everyone to show up at the same time? Our bats are cold... I mean like if there's was a window in Comerica Park, the mountains would be dark navy (now I want a Coors Light). I had to sit there and watch Cabrera strike out with the bases loaded in the 8th inning in a 2-0 game today. What an asshole. And Scherzer, I wish I could slam him, but he threw 8 innings of 2 run ball and finally gave up a third, but I mean, we weren't even close to being in it. again. The guy's run support is none existent but he's the one who's going to get sent down to Toledo again, something Dontrelle wouldn't even stand for anymore...

And don't even get me started about yesterday. Porcello giving up 8 ER in 3.1 innings? Somebody get the giant hook out already. Its got to be mental because these guys have talent. Just not on the road against AL Central opponents apparently. I need everyone healthy, i need some people other than Boesch to hit home runs, and lets stop making pitchers look like the fucking bomb for awhile and see where we're at. We should still be riding an anger wave from Gallaraga, not shitting ourselves in the shallow end of the Majors against the White Sox! We're down 5 games now... we're only 4 ahead of the Sox and they absolutely suck. So let's put our heads together and solve this thing. Otherwise Im going to have to start mailing voodoo dolls of players again to inspire them and honestly, the cops are starting to get close...

No comments:

Post a Comment