Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A.O.L. - Caught Red Handed


Bahahaha, BMOC you gotta be kidding me with this. You've got no shame dude. I can't believe you didn't get your ass straight kicked by every member of Alpha Phi Alpha (don't worry I looked it up, it's a real black fraternity) after getting busted by this dude. Let this just be a lesson to all of us. That huge rush you get when you close in on a honey with a nice tight rearend comes with a price. And that price might be a trip to the emergency room and a broken smart phone. You've been warned.

I'm sure this ass is just fine and dandy but I've got nothing to go off except for width. And if you know me, I'm more into some curvature than this stick figure type. Looks like she's getting down pretty hard though so I'm giving her a decent score cause you know she's gotta be a dirty girl. Score - 4.5

Now this picture is a whole nother story. I feel like I just dropped three hits of blotter paper dipped in liquid pcp with a little bit of downer in it. This shit is hypnotic. Score - 10.0

No comments:

Post a Comment