Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Thursday, June 10, 2010

GIANT SUSHI!!!

So apparently the Goonies had a cast reunion the other day and it lead me to this deleted scene involving an octopi and the Chinese kid destroying it with a cassette player. I am being told they reference this scene on the beach towards the end of the movie but I remember nothing as such. Take a look for yourself. It's pretty badass...



I feel so cheated. I grew up quoting "slick shoes" whenever I was in trouble. Little did I know if I carried around the Goon Squad - Eight Arms to Hold You, I could of gotten myself out of a shit ton of mayhem. I just imagine blasting that song in Mount Pleasant after we got citizen arrested for the hit and run. The cops question what happened, I hit play on the car stereo, and the cops crumble to the ground. Snoot jumps in the car and we take off and do a slow motion high five with the song in the background. Problem gone. When I yelled "slick shoes" to those cops, they laughed at my ass.





PS - still sorry about that snoot. I owe you one.

No comments:

Post a Comment