Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Monday, June 21, 2010

JBS + JP Forever, Eat Your Hearts Out


From: JP
Date: June 20, 2010 9:51:53 PM EDT
To: lamborghiniliving@gmail.com
Subject: Follett

Hey this is Zack's girlfriend, Julie. Zack's mom said this blog entry about me was the funniest thing she had ever read, so I had to check it out.

"PSS - JP, if you want more face time on JBS.com let me know. I'm 100% prepared to say screw Detroit sports and make this a blog dedicated to you full time." .....You should get on that, just saying. ;)

And someone needs to make Zack aware of this ASAP... "Like this girl is right up there with that hit on Danny Amendola as the best thing you've done since birth." hahaha LOVE it! Except did you really need to include a picture of me passed out on the couch? C'mon man! lol

Seriously though, thanks for all the support you give Zack! Keep it up!

Love & God Bless,
JP


In case anyone was wondering just how much hand I have over the sports stars in Detroit, let me assure you. This email is exactly how much hand I have. Not only do I have Detroit's finest athletes banging down my door to have a Steveweiser with me, but now I'm carving up their ladies with my rapier wit. Won't be long before I'm attending Lions games in Z's box and spitting my game on Momma Follett. And as much as I love you Zack, you better be careful too. Don't think for a second that I won't be putting the moves all over JP while you're down on the field bustin skulls. Everyone knows the one thing that trumps athleticism is humor and although I peaked physically in Pop Warner, I've had my sense of humor running wind sprints at 6 am since junior high.

In all seriousness though, I said I'd quit the Detroit sports game and dedicate my blog to Julie and I'm a man of my word. So starting this week be on the lookout for Follet Fridays, where we honor god's greatest gift to football, Julie. Oh and I've also decided that JP is in charge of organizing some type of Detroit Lions wives/girlfriends booster club for JBS.com, maybe kick it off with a carwash or something. The Lady Friend will make lemonade and we can do it in my driveway. Just don't invite any lineman wives.

PS - Does Stafford read JBS.com? He has to right? This is right up his alley. Zack I need you to get Stafford to shoot me and email cause I can make him more money than the Lions are paying him.

PSS - Julie, I'm sorry I used the picture of you passed out on the couch but we needed to show people the real you. And you're what we in the business call a potato sack girl. Basically a girl that you just want to throw a bag over and marry the shit out of.





"Potato Sack Girl" courtesy of Barstoolsports.com

2 comments:

  1. http://zakarianfollett.com/

    I went to go purchase a follett jersey, and they are sold out. I figured you bought all 30 of them just for yourself cause you know that thing is gonna be worth millions after their first game

    ReplyDelete