Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Saturday, July 3, 2010

JBS Trivia - Name This Tiger


I'll be dancing my ass off tomorrow at Pat R.N.'s wedding and I wanna reward all the Blueskiers who are still hitting up the site even though I'm out partying my ass off on vacation. Next week I'm thinking of bringing in a ghostwriter just to give you guys something to read. If it sucks rip him up and if he turns into the next JBS then don't forget who discovered his ass. In short, keep hitting up JBS on the reg and get answering our trivia questions. I'll be back soon.

In honor of Joey Harrington, I'll be giving the the 3rd Blueskier who correctly emails Lamborghiniliving@gmail.com the name of this old school Tiger a free Jim Joyce t-shirt from our first limited-edition batch. We're only making about 2 dozen, so these bitches are gonna evaporate in about a day. You can't wear this thing at Comerica and not get laid, so get after it.



PS - Follow JBS on Twitter @ JoeyBlueSkies and get updates when the first and second correct answers come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment