Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Thursday, June 24, 2010

Why Are The Bats Dead?

Mets 14, Tigers 6
Mets 5, Tigers 0

1.5 back of the Twins



So I went to that fuckin gong show of a game on Tuesday night against the Mets and decided that last night I should probably just sit at home and see what happens if I'm not there to jinx their ass. And shit seemed to start out fine enough, Bondo had his stuff and was making pitches when he needed to. There just weren't any bats. Dickey dicked the Tigers with his knuckle ball all night long and made even the Mighty Mighty Boeschtone look silly. (You like that? I just came up with it)He was throwing a hard and a soft variety of knuckler that had the Tigers completely guessing. I honestly thought Cabrera was gonna figure one of them out and just launch it over the Van Wyck Expressway but it never happened. Now we're left standing here holding our dicks, hoping that the Twins keep losing as much we do. Tonight better be different cause we got a shit ton of people going to the game and I'm gonna get belligerent if we aren't up 8 on the Mets early. We're in the first row of the upper deck, look for me, I'll be the one falling over the railing.

1 comment:

  1. probably cuz our coaching staff is full of career .240 hitters

    ReplyDelete