Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Monday, June 14, 2010

Is This Prank Fake?



This shit better be fake. It's gotta be, cause if it was real any self respecting man woulda jammed that remote so far up her ass that she'd be shitting out input buttons for weeks. I would absolutely destroy the Lady Friend if she tried to pull something like this on me. The repercussions of an event like this would be dire. I'm talking cockroaches in her underwear drawer, snakes in her shoes, and spiders in her cereal. But I'm not worried, we have an established pecking order cemented in place which makes our relationship work.

Life priorities in order of importance...

1. Detroit Sports

2. Lady Friend

3. Beer and Cigs

That's about it. If any one thing tries to over step it's bounds my sixth sense kicks into gear and alarms start going off all over the place.

PS - I was 100% certain that he was gonna put the remote through the TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment