Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Friday, June 18, 2010

Someone Forgot Their Meds



I should hate Ron Artest. I have every reason to condemn this asshole for the rest of my life because of what he did at the Palace that day. The replay of the Malace sloshes around my head on a daily basis and I'm still shocked that this raging lunatic climbed into the stands and just started wailing on people like an animal. But you know what, now I get it. After watching this video I think I get Ron Artest. Kid just wants to be respected. That's all. He's not some blood thirsty, savage. He just wants to be able to walk away from basketball and have people say "hey, that guy was good, he won a ring". And after last night, he'll get that wish. Ron's just a project kid who forgot to take his meds one faithful day in Auburn Hills and after this video I forgive ya bro, I forgive ya.



PS - His post game speech wasn't half bad either. I wanna thank his psychiatrist too.

No comments:

Post a Comment