Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Demar Dorsey Too Dumb To Get Into UofM, Considering MSU


Detroit News - Michigan signee Demar Dorsey, a highly lauded defensive back expected to be an immediate contributor this fall, said Tuesday night he was told by U-M that he likely will not get into school. Dorsey said he's still awaiting official word. A source told The News on Monday that Dorsey had qualified but Michigan will not admit him. "Right now, I'm still signed under my letter of intent, so I can't do anything yet until I hear back from them," Dorsey told Mgoblog.com. "They told me that they don't think I can get in with admissions about two weeks ago or a week ago, but they weren't sure. They had been checking on my grades earlier in the year, and I was on top of it. "When I got home one day my parents said that were sending back my letter of intent (signed last February). They were sending me a release form. I'm not sure what that means, or if it means I'm officially not in. I think because I signed a letter of intent, if I wanted to open up my recruitment, I would have to send that back to them. If I can't get in from the admissions, then I have to send that back. My mom said we need to do that, so we have to send it out tomorrow, and we'll go from there. I have the ACT score, and I have the core, so we're just waiting to hear what happens. I haven't heard anything from the (Michigan) coaches yet."

Alright, I made up the part about Demar going to MSU, but am I the only one that thinks it's a viable option for him at this point? Dudes not getting into UofM cause he reads on a third grade level and has been arrested a shit ton of times, but that's the kinda stuff Spartan greats are made of. He could probably even be valedictorian at State. But losing Demar is gonna be a pretty monster blow to a UofM defense that blew chunks last year even with Brandon Graham and Donovan Warren. Without them I'm pretty sure we're fucked. Better bring your cowboy hat to the Big House this year cause it's gonna be a shootout every Saturday. I'm guessing UofM gives up and puts up a record number of points this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment