Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It’s Time To Kiss Bachelor Life Goodbye



After 5 years with the Lady Friend I guess I shouldn’t really consider myself a bachelor. I mean I go to her friends’ engagement parties, I watch her students’ performances, and basically do anything else required of me that keeps me in her good graces. But through it all I’ve maintained a separate residence and been able to hang out with my boys pretty much whenever I want. It’s been critical in the blossoming of our relationship and has got us to the point where we’re ready to move in and do this thing for real. But when I think about what I’ll miss most about living with 3 degenerates, it’s coming home and finding shit like this on the kitchen stove.

No comments:

Post a Comment