Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ebay Tip Of The Day - Don't Get So Excited About An $8 Dollar Herman Moore Jersey That You Neglect To Notice It's A 3XL



Usually, I'd tell you that I'm an Ebay god and I own that shit harder than anyone who has ever tickled a keyboard, but I just Jim Joyced this fucker real bad. I mean, what can I say? I kicked the shit outta it. Anyone know a 300 plus pound Lions fan who is down with H. Moore? Aw, fuck it. I'm gonna put this thing back up on Ebay and double my money.

4 comments:

  1. i want to be on you... i mean, i want to see this on you

    ReplyDelete
  2. come on now. i want to slice that thing up into a tube top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. B Mase has the idea here...sign it, print out some cert of authenticity bullshit, and sell that shit for like $200. Done Deal.

    ReplyDelete