Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I Bet Homeless Chicks Are Hungry In The Sack


MYRTLE BEACH, S.C., June 22 (UPI) — Police in South Carolina said a man allegedly stabbed his roommate during an argument about how loud he was being during sex with a homeless woman. Investigators said the 58-year-old victim told them he had returned to his Myrtle Beach home to find his roommate, Russell Willis Shepherd Jr., 40, having loud sex with a homeless woman, the Myrtle Beach (S.C.) Sun News reported Tuesday. The victim told police he waited outside of the apartment for a time before entering and confronting Shepherd. He said an argument broke out and Shepherd stabbed him in the hand. Shepherd was arrested and charged with second-degree assault and battery.

After pouring my heart out about how much I’m gonna miss my roommates in the last post, the one good thing is now I won’t have to put up with them banging the shit outta homeless sluts all night long anymore. It’s been a bit frustrating having to push my way through the soup kitchen line that flows outta John Falls bedroom on my to the bathroom to brush my teeth each night and their can collections are taking up half the living room. It’s like we live in a god damn shanty town. But they always say if you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em. So if any homeless hotties read barstool and are hiv free, then I’m down to get a taste of the streets.

No comments:

Post a Comment