Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A.O.L. - White Shorts & Skirts Week Rolls On



Where the hell did John Falls track this chick down? It looks like she's fresh off "Rock of Love" and on her way to visit Brett Michaels in the hospital.

The ass itself is banging though, and if you look closely you can see the outline of a white thong underneath. I know a lot of people are gonna bash on me for getting fired up about a thong, but for some reason I'm still down with them. Probably cause it conjures up memories of Anna Braugh's whale tail that I sat behind every single day in "world affairs" class. Rubbed a lot of ones out to that thing. Mind you this was back before the invention of boyshorts, and Sysco's "the thong song" was huge, so lay off me. Score - 8.5

The shot is nice, I just wish the purse wasn't in the way. But all things considered John Falls did a hell of a job staying under the radar of Grandma over there. Old ladies have a sixth sense when it comes to someone taking pictures of their granddaughters ass. Score - 8.0

No comments:

Post a Comment