Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Monday, June 28, 2010

USA Limps Home From World Cup With A Bad Case Of Ghanaria


I don't know jack about soccer but in a sport where you rarely score more than one goal, I think it's a pretty bad idea to spot the other team one in the first 5 minutes. Just a thought. It also seems to me that their coach Bradley should probably be canned too. This is essentially the same team that beat Spain and then almost took down Brazil in the Confederations Cup about a year ago and now they can't keep any team off the scoreboard in the first 15 minutes of the game. I say it's time to stop fuckin around and bring in Alexi Lalas to return US soccer to glory. I'm pretty sure he has to be immune to gonorrhea by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment