Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Monday, June 14, 2010

A.O.L. - Chicago Fire


MarcUM is apparently one of the 10 remaining people who still go to MLS games and he was able to catch this unsuspecting ass on her way into the Chicago Fire game a few weeks back. Although this should be the best part of my day, commenting on asses is harder than you think. I'm straight running outta words to use for ass. If you have any commentary on the A.O.L. you send in, be sure to throw it in and I'll use it if it's not idiotic.

This rump, and that's exactly how I would classify this ass, ain't too bad. She has kind of a Donald Duck, ass out stance that is throwing me off but those jeans are painted on and I'm a huge fan of skinny jeans on skinny girls. Score - 7.0

I'm pretty sure this shot was staged, cause I just can't imagine how this picture was taken without Adidas sandal calling you out. Dude is looking straight at the camera. Score - 6.0

PS - This chick must read JBS.com cause she got my memo about how fanny packs increase ass visibility and eliminate lumpy, cellphone butt. Look at me just shaping the face of women's fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment