Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Saturday, October 30, 2010

Week 8 NFL Picks



Last week was pretty decent as I went 8-6 and came out 20 bucks ahead. I'd obviously like to make more money than that so this week I'm gonna do the same 10 on each game but then I'm throwing last weeks winnings on the lions game cause that -2.5 point spread is a joke. The Lions are gonna win this one by 13+, I guarantee it. Lions Bumaya! Here are the rest of the winners in case you're interested in making money.

San Francisco(At London) -2 Denver

Jacksonville +6.5 @ Dallas

Detroit -2.5 vs Washington

Green Bay +6 @ NY Jets

St. Louis -3 vs Carolina

Miami +1.5 @ Cincinnati

Kansas City -7.5 vs Buffalo

Tennessee +3.5 @ San Diego

Tampa Bay +3 @ Arizona

Oakland -2.5 vs Seattle

New England -5.5 vs Minnesota

New Orleans -1 vs Pittsburgh

Houston +5.5 @ Indy

No comments:

Post a Comment