Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Monday, October 25, 2010

NFL Network Does Countdown of Top 10 Lefty QB's, #10 Scott Mitchell


When this came on during the "classy" party that 151 was having last Saturday evening, we started making bets as to who #10 would be. I said Mike Vick but was pretty far off as he came in at like #5 or #6, which I think is bullshit cause Mitchell's career numbers are better than Vick and Mitchell never went to jail for fighting dogs. Anyway, #10 was none other than Scott "I forfeit high school games" Mitchell and hearing that shit really made my day. Best part was I got to watch a bunch of Lion highlights from the glory days. Mostly of Mitchell running outta the tunnel, but awesome non the less. What I remember most about Mitchell though wasn't his jump balls to Herman Moore or the crossing routes to Brett Perriman, but rather the fact that he was 6'6" and couldn't ever get an inch on a QB sneak. Just as big a Sally as there ever was.

No comments:

Post a Comment