Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Friday, October 15, 2010

Morning Wood with Stacy Keibler


Would you rather have Stacy Keibler give you some Sweet Chin Music ala Shawn Michaels OR try to take on the Triple H inspired The Pedigree? Tough choice cus both would be awesome coming form this super hot chick. She went from hard as nails hottie on WWE to America's sweetheart on Dancing With The Stars, but the best part was she brought her ass with her everywhere she went. I just want to rub that thing down with fine oils and lotions... Anyways, if you love that junk in the trunk as much as I do, make sure to check out these pics. A backside like that comes along once in a lifetime fellas. At least I hope, I'm still waiting for mine...

Lets take a look back at yesterday...

- So Brett Favre might not play in this week's game. Yeah fucking right! It's called the old bait and switch people! Although the Viking's new uniforms could have alot to do with it...

- Thinking about going to med school just so I can keep up with the Lion's injury report. Or maybe I can just get a Sports Science degree from ESPN... What!?! That dude's not a real scientist!?!

- Apparently, there's a free ticket to the Lions game this weekend... Also in breaking news, unconfirmed reports say MMase wet his bed until his was 18.

-Also, if anyone has a Sandra Bullock complex after seeing the Blind Side, we may have a new recruit for you. Be warned, he's half goat apparently and will probably eat the siding off your house.

2 comments:

  1. I'll put up whomever you want pretty lady, but until I get a list from you, I'm putting up who I think is hot, repeats and all!

    Since when is it the rule that you can only beat off to a picture of a hot chick once?

    Actually, that's a pretty good rule...

    ReplyDelete