Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ever Wonder What it Feels Like to Take A Coors Light to the Love Handle at 100 MPH? Guess They Don't Call it the Silver Bullet for Nothin



I can't believe something like this has yet to happen to me. The amount of time I spend with beers and also in the woods means it's just a matter of time. The only thing that is even remotely close to this was some D-bag in high school shook up a Mountain Dew for like 10 minutes and then threw it in the fire. After a few minutes had passed and everyone forgot about it that fucker heated up and exploded molten pop all over anyone within 20 feet. I think it might have been S Hof if my memory serves me right.

Oh, then there's also that time when T-Higs threw Kmase a beer while he was playing my guitar and it slipped right through his hands like a pass to Roy Williams and just about busted my guitar in half. It still has a massive gouge right next to the bridge.

1 comment:

  1. Now that I read this a second time it totally sounds like I called you a douche bag. Not my intention at all. My B, you know I love you Steve. Buck the Flackhawks

    ReplyDelete