Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Thursday, October 14, 2010

Anyone Want John Falls' Ticket To The Lions On Sunday?


This was John Falls' new gchat status - Anybody up for a hike on sunday?

What the Fuck John? We're going to the fuckin Lions game on Sunday, REMEMBER? Gonna be within several hundred yards of Zack Follett, Matt Stafford, Louis Delmas, Ndamukong Suh, Jahvid Best and the rest of the offensive juggernaut known as the Detroit Lions and you completely forgot? Jesus dude, I've been pouring antifreeze in my cereal each morning to make it turn blue, ya know, really doing my part so the Lions will win and you forgot what day the game was? I mean I at least hope you forgot, cause if you're serious about going to play Ferngully instead of getting all lathered up in Honolulu Blue then I'm coming over tonight for Blursday and throwing up in your sleeping bag so you change your mind.

PS - And don't think I didn't notice you rocking my Patagucci fishing shirt on this trip either you sly son of a bitch.

2 comments:

  1. 1) Half the players you just named are injured/ most likely will be injured by the end of the game. Not forecasting,just keeping it real.

    2) How long was that up for? 3 minutes before I realized I typed Sunday instead of Saturday.

    3) I borrowed your sleeping bag, so have fun shitting on your own stuff. It wouldn't be the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And obviously this is retaliation for the apple picking crack a while back. No apologies. WAR!

    ReplyDelete