Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Morning Wood with Emanuelle Chriqui


If not for Entourage, I would have no idea who Emanuelle Chriqui was (You know how I know you're gay? You just thought about the movie "On the Line" with Lance Bass and Joey Fatone, co-starring Emanuelle Chriqui). But thankfully I do and now I can't stop thinking about her. I mean look at these pictures. Olive skin, great face, and a body that won't quit. I'm sold.

While I'm trying to figure out how to pronounce her name correctly, you should look at yesterday's headlines...

- DR. JBS is in the house and he's here with an updated Lion's injury report. Which reminds me, I need him to come over and take a look at my... friend's... thing... he's got... you know what, don't worry about it...

- Speaking of lions, watch the fuck out! What do you think happens when you dangle delicious looking children in front of wild animals?

- I think this is the dude who we traced on the beer die table after stating "I just want to dance!" I mean it looks like him right?

- John Candy had a good idea about turning sprinters into bobsledders but MMase's idea of turning sprinters into football players seems much more realistic...

No comments:

Post a Comment