Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Thursday, October 28, 2010

'That don't smell like cigarettes... That's weed."


Newy Scruggs is my new favorite reporter. However, I feel bad for the people he's calling out here. Can you imagine, you're about to go see an epic world series game between pitching greats Tim Lincecum and Cliff Lee, so you get to the stadium way early so you can smoke that J that you rolled the day before for this very special occasion and be in the perfect viewing mood, when suddenly there's a news reporter with a camera in your face screaming "I smell weed! That's weed!" I'd be paranoid as shit. It's hard enough for me to ride the subway and go to work smelling like Cheech and Chong, let alone being called out on the news...

PS. I love how the woman anchor tries to down shift into actual sports reporting and the dude shakes it off and makes it about how terrible New York is. He's right though, people do spit on you here. If someone was ratting me out for minding my own business while I smoked a bowl in a public space, you better believe spit would be flying...

No comments:

Post a Comment