Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Thursday, October 28, 2010

Stones Blow Lead, Lose Opener to the Nets 101-98


If last night was any indication of how this season is gonna go, then count me out. John Kuester let the Stones blow a 4 point lead with less than a minute left to the Nets who didn't win a game until mid December last year. Totallyfuckinbelievable.

Might as well just bust out the fuckin teal jerseys.

PS - The Jay-Z being a minority owner joke has totally blown up in my face. I've got like 50 emails already from people calling me a retard. So to clear things up, I know what minority owner means. It has nothing to do with the fact he is black but rather that he doesn't own a majority of the team. That's the fuckin punch line. Jesus, if I have to stop and explain every joke to you guys it's gonna be a long end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment