Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Morning Wood with Michelle Marsh


So some people say I suck. Some people think I'm the worst. Some people believe that I act inappropriately around other people's mothers, even though those MILF's were coming on to me and absolutely begging for it. Regardless, one thing I won't stand for is people who doubt my ability to follow up on promises I make here on Morning Wood. Remember last week when Lucy Pinder was profiled and I said that she had a girlfriend and everyone was like "Boo! Hiss! Liar!" and I said "Well fuck y'all, I'll show you guys!" and then I gave everyone the finger? Well here she is you jackals. Michelle Marsh. From the UK, busty as hell, and blond for all you brunette haters out there. I've even included a photo shoot WITH Lucy Pinder, just to prove how hot these two are for each other (This may be the tamest shoot between these two by the way, it's just my work computer can't handle explicit images... a little research should take you a long way...). Don't doubt me people. When it comes to hot chicks who enjoy being all over each other, I know what the fuck I'm talking about. And MILF's. I know about MILF's too. I'm no Steve though...

If doing something more than once is twice as nice, then take another look at what went on the old blog yesterday...

- So the weather yesterday was supposed to be the sequel to the November Gale that sunk the Edmund Fitzgerald, but it turned out to be more like Caddyshack II, completely unrelated to the first and way to hyped to possibly be any good.

- It looks like after a successful movie career, Johnny Five has made the jump to TV. Maybe if we got Steve Guttenberg and the Indian guy from "Short Circuit" to come and take a look at this camera, we could watch the rest of this hockey game.

- Do you love football? How about Barry Sanders? Yeah? YEAH? Well check out this article about Pavel Datsyuk, the greatest puck handler of all time, or as he is now called, The Barry Sanders of Hockey.

- I feel like this Giant Pumpkin drop could have been a scene from Home Improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment