Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Friday, October 29, 2010

The '89 Mets, Managed by Dewey B



Was stalking chicks on the book the other day and saw that someone tagged me in an old school T-ball picture. I'm back row, third from the left and I was an absolute RBI machine. Our best player though was probably Anthony Gressick on the far left who went on to play major league ball. But shit, the real reason I can't stop laughing at this picture is because of Ali Champeau doing her best Doris Murphy impersonation back row, second from the right.



PS - Our greatest accomplishment though was that the two chicks in front of me blossomed into these smokeshows.

2 comments:

  1. Why the fuck are you on the mets??? Is this the b team? Cuz i know if you were good you would be on the yankees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this now...Ridiculous! I'm not sure if I should be insulted or honored that you talked about me in your lovely blog! :)

    ReplyDelete