Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Monday, October 25, 2010

Morning Wood with Lea Michele


So I don't know who this chicks is exactly, besides that she's from that show Glee. I know this because a) I saw it in the magazine where this picture was located and b) because she looks like a high school student with a large mouth (which means she should play a teenager who sings... what were you thinking?). I'm still not going to watch a show about high school choir that sings Lady Gaga tunes, but I may leave it on with the sound off just in case they have a wet t-shirt contest or something... here's the rest of the pics, check em (there are a few of some dude wearing a varsity jacket or some shit, that's not my thing, but I thought we should cater to a more diverse audience... again not my thing.... but not that there's anything wrong with that...)

Stop reminiscing about how hot the girls were in your high school and check out this weekend headlines:

-Check out JBS's new game picks... if you're feeling depressed, the results of our guessing may make you feel that much better... We might have to go back to letting the dog pick the winners...

-See Louis Delmas's response to players being fined for huge hits... We're starting to talk the talk, now lets walk the walk fellas...

-Long time Red Wings fan Orange Hat Guy has died... They're keeping his seat open in remembrance... of the first African American hockey fan...

- Lastly, Scott Mitchell is making questionable decisions as a high school football coach in Utah... How dare they question him? I saw a special this weekend on NFL network naming Mitchell the "#10 best left handed QB of all time"... Dude belongs in the Hall if you ask me...

No comments:

Post a Comment