Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Monday, October 25, 2010

IRS Busts a 4 & 6 Year Old for Selling Roadside Pumpkins


Idaho is making national news, but not necessarily in a good way. The Lewiston Tribune reported Friday that two officials from the Idaho State Tax Commission forced the children of Dan and Kami Charais to close a roadside stand selling pumpkins. The kids, 4- and 6-years-old, the parents told the paper, were selling the products to raise money for sports and other activities. The reason for the closure? An unnamed official with the tax commission said that even a roadside stand is required to obtain proper permits in order to do business in the state.

Just got off the phone with my mom and she was busting my balls pretty hard about how the IRS is gonna put me behind bars because i'm not paying income tax on the hats i've been selling. I told her to take a pill and chill out cause the IRS has way bigger fish to fry than some smut peddler who has 30 Jim Joyce shirts collecting dust in the corner of his bedroom. But two seconds later I come across this story and now I'm legitamately shitting my pants over here. If they'll bust a 4 and 6 year old over selling pumpkins them I'm straight screwed. I half expect to come home and have a bunch of suits sitting at my kitchen table waiting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment