Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Morning Wood with Padma Lakshmi


You know what I find sexy? A girl who loves to eat. I'm not saying I like chicks that look like the Kool-Aid Man or anything, but a girl who can put away a piece of meat every now and then definitely has something to bring to the table, if you know what I mean... (Did you see what I did there? Meat? It has two meanings...)Regardless, whether Padma's packing it away on Top Chef or dissing Salman Rushdie, I'm down to watch. Cus she's hot and these pics prove it. Plus she has that bad ass scar on her right arm from a car accident. She can cook and intimidate people for me? I thought I was going to have to marry the Mason Camp Mercenary, E$, for that combo...

Lets review what happened in the last 24 hours, cus I believe in yesterday...

- Jimmy Leyland says that it's probable that Phil Coke will be a starter next season. Well shit. Now I have to watch Bonderman and Coke struggle in back to back games. Whats worse is I most likely have to see Perry and his ridiculous bling in the 8th inning every day. I can't wait for his unannounced rap cd.

- We visited Meadowlands Stadium this weekend for what we thought was going to be a football game but turned out to be the Drew Stanton Show featuring the Incredible Bumbling Burleson. Pettigrew, don't think you're off the hook. I'm just used to you disappointing me is all...

- We have a video of a woman turning into a pig. It's exactly like the Ducktales episode where they talk about Jason and The Argonauts and how they visted the island where the witch turned the Argonauts into pigs... Ok where did I lose you? Woman turning into a pig or when I used a big word like Argonauts?

- And watch this video, because I can't get enough of Padma...

No comments:

Post a Comment