Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What's the best city in the world? Generosity!!!



JBS.com is proud to announce their first ever movie night. Now Showing.....

REQUIEM FOR DETROIT

After watching part 1, I don't know whether to cry or beat off. This is what I'm talking about when I mention raw thrills. Do yourself a favor, grab a 12 pack of Stroh's, kick back, and let your guard down. This film will consume you. After only 10 minutes, this has surpassed "Net Worth" and become my favorite movie of all time.

Next Wednesday.....Part 2 - Requiem for Detroit (no cheating)

BMase

3 comments:

  1. How about Logan X's Job title as an Urban Explorer... Screw Groupon B Mase i think i found your next gig.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, good eye. I saw that originally, but somehow let it go without question. Thats Detroit's biggest problem, guys are trying to make a living exploring the city. Next time I see a bum in milwaukee, I'm going say, "hey, theres another one of those urban explorers!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice spelling in the title ;)

    ReplyDelete