Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Monday, March 29, 2010

Brats, Billies and PBR

Over time there have been some great upsets. USA Hockey beating the mighty Soviets in 1980. The Detroit Pistons destroying the Lakers in a 5 game sweep in 2004. And then there is what happened on Saturday night at the Milwaukee Brat House. Appartently there was just the right amount of beer and brat grease on the gun, and I got beaten in Big Buck Hunter by the one person I need to be in complete control of. My girlfriend Eileen.

We've played before, and its always been "awww good job" or "you almost had him", or my favorite one "atleast you got the critter bonus". But this time, with mountain goats as our prey, Eileen snuck up on me and straight stole a victory. I was a bit worried when I ended our first location with 4 straight perfect sites and was only about 1000 points up on her. Then before I knew it she started getting some consecutive perfect sites of her own, and she took the lead. And then I started pressing, and my biggest fear came to light. I'll let Shane Falco tell you about Quicksand....



I couldn't take a shot at a billy, with a nanny busting ass and diving infront of my kill shots. One empty round led to another and before I knew it I was too deep. While it was a pretty big low in my life, I do think its awesome that my girlfriend enjoys going out and pumping 5 bones in the BBH and housing PBR. I guess I just didn't think I would lose hand so quick in this relationship. Anyways, as terms of the bet that I lost, I will now publish my losing score to the masses. My name is Brian Mason, and I am not smarter than a 5th grader.



BMASE

3 comments:

  1. this wasn't as gratifying as i had hoped. you still owe me a lap dance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was reading thru this and thought id for sure be mentioned for that ass whooping u laid on me in BBH at the horny goat about a month ago bmase...wasnt even competitive, but i did win one bonus round...worst regular playing gamer ever? fuzion frenzy, nhl, madden, etc...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did bmase actually just write "While it was a pretty big low in my life, I do think its awesome that my girlfriend enjoys going out and pumping 5 bones..."

    Quote it. Nothing against you Eileen. Nice shooting.

    ReplyDelete