Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Thursday, March 18, 2010

OU is Dancing



The #14 seeded Golden Grizzlies of Oakland are on their way to the big dance and will be taking on the #3 seeded Panthers of Pittsburgh at 2:45pm in Milwaukee tomorrow. Normally I don't give Oakland any press because their club hockey team is a bunch of douche bags. They always thought they were fuckin stud athletes because they didn't have an actual varsity team. I'd have to line up across from these assholes and be like "Are you serious dude? You're playing against me. Stop taking yourself so seriously. Your autograph is worth as much as my butchers." And the worst one was this little Asian dude who played for like 12 years. I distinctly remember going to see my oldest brother Jmase's games when he played for Michigan and I remember that dude. And then he played against my older brother Kmase for the entirety of his career and then I laid out his ass for the four years I was there. So according to my calculation that makes him like 46.

Anyway the basketball program is an actual real team and who I am to hate on them. Go get em Grizz. Now enjoy some Country Bears motherfuckers.


No comments:

Post a Comment