Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Sunday, March 14, 2010

Steve Fisher Is As Old As Death




I was watching some conference tournament action this weekend and noticed that Steve Fisher is still slaving away on the sideline at San Diego St. What happened to this guy over the last 15 years for him to look like this. He looks like he's been coaching by day and working in a coal mine by night. But seeing him made me a bit sentimental about the golden years of Michigan basketball when you could buy a guy a Suburban and he would actually deliver on the court. We've fallen so far. So I gotta root for Steve and the Aztecs I just don't know if they can beat Tennessee. I was lovin the Vols to make a bit of a run but that was before I saw they would have to take down Fisher, Georgetown, and then OSU. Either way the bottom end of the Midwest bracket is gonna be fun to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment