Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Thursday, March 11, 2010

Joeyballgame March Madness Bracket Coming This Monday


With Selection Sunday just around the corner and my bank account bottomed out after that shit bomb Louisville dropped last night, I figured what better time to put together a March Madness bracket on Joeyballgame. This Sunday I will be putting up the bracket and if you want in just paypal $10 to mjmason@umich.edu and I will send you the group password.

To join, click here: http://www.pickhoops.com/joeyballgame

Bracket entry starts Monday, March 15th at 8:00am EDT

Online bracket entry closes Thursday, March 18th at 12:20pm EDT

Be sure to get your brackets in early.

Good Luck

PS - There are only 25 spots available right now but if we get more then I will expand it. Pass it on and get those Hamiltons in. Winner takes all, 2nd gets their money back.

No comments:

Post a Comment