Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Wednesday, March 24, 2010

8 Year Playoff Run Over


VS


Hello Blueskiers, its your faithful Pistons blogger. No, I haven’t hung myself with my Jerome Williams knee highs, I just decided to take a mental health break while John Kuester decided to drop six straight. Thanks for the concern though. Anyways, like I already said, the Pisons decided not to show up against the Pacers last night and dropped their sixth straight game which officially eliminated them from playoff contention. There isn’t a whole lot to be said against the game. Our leading scorer, Tayshaun Prince, scored a jaw dropping 14 points. They shot 37% from inside the arc and 30% from beyond. Oh, and did I mention that it came against the Pacers?

The silver lining, though, is that the Pistons are now projected to draft 6th overall and pick up Cole Aldrich! Wait… Cole Aldrich that was just knocked out of the NCAA tournament in the second round by Jordan Eglseder and Ali Farokhmanesh. At least we play the Nets next to snap this streak.

MarcUM

No comments:

Post a Comment