Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Friday, March 26, 2010

Toughest Decision For The Lions. Who Will Be Pacman's Roommate At Training Camp?


Profootballtalk.com - NBC Sports Digital G.M. Rick Cordella gets to attend the Interactive Sports Conference in Las Vegas. Per Cordella's sources in Sin City, cornerback Pacman Jones has agreed to terms with the Detroit Lions, and the move will be announced next Tuesday.On T uesday, Detroit G.M. Martin Mayhew said that Jones "has a skill set" that would help the team, but that a move was not "imminent." It could be that the Lions decided from a P.R. standpoint to let the notion of Pacman joining the team sink in slowly. Swiftly responding to this report, Tom Kowalski of Mlive.com says that a deal has not yet been reached between the Lions and Jones. Presumably, Kowalski is getting his information from the Lions; the folks close to Jones think a deal is done.

I used to believe that if Tom "The Killer" Kowalski said it wasn't so then it wasn't so, but these days it's really hard to tell. I think Killer is so desperate to be liked by the new regime that he will basically be there lacky and say whatever they want him to say. That being said, Killer is still the closest Lions insider we have so I gotta go with him even though my gut tells me to believe the stripper in Pacman's entourage who says he's already got season tickets for the Tigers.

This story is really starting to fuck with me though. I just wanna know. It's a no brainer, right? Bring him in and see what he can do. If he looks shitty cut him. Done and done. Lets go Mayhew. Stop being a pussy and pull the trigger.

I do think it is noteworthy to think about the effect that Pacman may have on Delmas. On the field I can see the two of them just feasting on deep balls and dudes coming over the middle. But off the field I can see these two burning down the city of Detroit. I mean Delmas lived in The Zoo, he could probably teach Pacman a thing or two about strippers. But in my eyes the pros vastly outweigh the cons.

1 comment:

  1. i like the thought of pacman to the lions...brings media spotlight to nfc north, also, he will look good posterized by JerMichael Finley Rodgers for MVP GO PACK!!! Ba da da, da da da da da GO PACK GO

    ReplyDelete