Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Friday, March 19, 2010

Tiger Woods Caption Contest Winner



3rd Place - The Boy
"Honey, I would appreciate you not getting hand jobs from other chicks when I'm sitting right next to you."


Commentary: After all the "he had sex with me the night his Dad died" rumors, I don't hold this guy to any type of moral standards anymore and I wouldn't be surprised if Tiger was getting his knob polished by his caddie between the 17th and 18th greens. Getting a horrace jenkins from a stranger while sitting next to his wife is just par for the course.


2nd Place - Mikey P
"...ever wonder why the kids look like teemu selanne? Two can play that game, dickhead."


Commentary: His kids do kinda look like racially ambiguous aliens so I think Mikey is on to something here because I've been questioning Teemu Selanne's "human" status for quite some time.


1st Place - THigs
"I fucked Magic, enjoy the HIV."


Boom! THigs, lowering the fuckin hammer. I know it's a bit edgy but that's how we roll here at Joeyblueskies.com, not to mention this is probably the most accurate thing being said between the two of them after this sexting shit came out. I just wish we had these new sext messages before we put this contest out there cause I think we would've been inundated with golden shower comments that would've set this thing off.

Joeyblueskies.com caption:
"Golden showers, eh? Have you ever seen two girls, one cup?"

No comments:

Post a Comment