Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I Got Woods From Our Caption Contest


Some really, really solid captions this week. It's gonna be a tough choice to say the least. Two more days to get them in and you can submit more than one. Lets finish strong Ballgamers. Here is what we got so far...

Elin whispers, "you might be half black, half asian... but ELDRIC, your dick is 100% Asian"

"That ballgirl has some serious camel toe...."

"pssssss you're a fucking coddled man child, who needs to use rogaine and dont think i didnt see you looking at that woman earlier...if you'd ever cheat on me i would....well, i would get an empire sooooooooooo hmmmmm or....... pssssss dont get fucking mad at me...you're the one who gave ME fuckin herpes....thats what u get for screwin those jersey girls"

"Do you think one of your mistresses would want to have a threeway?"

“Hey Tiger, we are going out later to pick up some fried chicken and watermelon, get your game face on!"

"Okay, if you tear up the prenup, you can have 12 mistresses a year. But they can't be hotter than me."

"Honey, I would appreciate you not getting hand jobs from other chicks when I'm sitting right next to you."

"i want you inside me"

"...ever wonder why the kids look like teemu selanne?" Two can play that game, dickhead."

"Can I say something without you getting mad...I want to be on you. No wait I want to be ON you."

"...having said that, we still may be able to come to some anal agreement"

5 comments:

  1. ....if we 69ed before you golfed, and then, you went out and shot a 69.....that'd be awesomely coincidental!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fucked Magic, enjoy the HIV

    ReplyDelete
  3. "you have no idea how high I can fly"

    ReplyDelete
  4. “Look Tiger, there are two midgets bangin a tranny”

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll get back with you for another 300 Million

    ReplyDelete