Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Friday, March 19, 2010

Chad Henne Shits All Over Tim Tebow


Freep - "The only take I have on Tim Tebow is us beating him in the Capital One Bowl," said Henne, a Michigan Man remembering Lloyd Carr's farewell game in 2008. Henne was asked for his opinion in a Wednesday interview with Miami's WQAM-AM (560), considering the Dolphins' staff -- including quarterbacks coach David Lee -- worked with Tebow at the Senior Bowl. "I mean, my judgment is he's not an NFL quarterback, so ... I leave it at that," Henne said.

As much as I hated on Henne for being a John Navarre clone with zero personality i gotta admit he ended up getting it done. He was 3 points shy of playing for a national title in 2006 and the following year he sent Lloyd Carr out on a winning note after outplaying Tim Tebow and the Florida Gators in the Capitol One Bowl.

But his biggest accomplishment to date has to be this bitch slap of Tim Tebow he delivered the other day. Might as well have told the guy to become a elementary gym teacher. I think there is an opening at my school next year, Tim.

1 comment:

  1. was listening to the dan lebatard show podcast today amongst others in my daily routine, but the miami based radio show was killing chad henne today, was quite humorous. They threw out an ambiguous number of 32 starts to be considered a real nfl quarterback who can then tell another qb whether they can hack it in the nfl, henne has 13. Also, im sure most of u are familiar with randy moller, the florida panthers hockey play by play guy, shouts out pop culture movie and music lines after goals...hes a regular on the show, and this past week he went throwback and did ice cube from 92, was awesome...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3b_7S-sGBo, theres a taste of his other work...i think thats enough lebatard plugs, im out with a lil weezy tebow shout out

    Yeah, Young Nino n-gga,
    I do it for my team Tim Tebow n-gga
    I’m killing this sh-t grim reap flow n-gga

    ReplyDelete