Contact Joeyblueskies.com at

lamborghiniliving@gmail.com

asp hit counter


Wednesday, March 31, 2010

So Who's Gonna Get A JBS.com Tatoo? On Their Face....


Yahoo Sports- You gotta hand it to Texas Motor Speedway President Eddie Gossage. (He's the one in the photo that's not Carl Edwards.) The man knows how to get press for his track. On Tuesday morning, Gossage offered the host of a Dallas country music station $100,000 to change his name to TexasMotorSpeedway.com for one year and get a permanent TMS tattoo. Terry Dorsey, a DJ on 96.3 KSCS, has exactly 24 hours to make the decision. If Dorsey goes through with the stunt, then Dallas listeners will tune in to TexasMotorSpeedway.com in the morning until 2011.

This is a god damn no brainer if you ask me. It sounds like the kind of shit I dropped on kids when playing truth or dare in 7th grade. Either tell us who you like or you gotta where a tutu to school and let everyone call you tinkerbell for a year. Now that shit would suck, but changing your name to texasmotorspeedway.com and getting a tattoo ain't nothing. I already have a crappy name and a trashy tattoo so I think this dude would be just doing me a favor. And throw in 100,000 grand to boot, shit, I'd change my name to dick trickle and get a dong tatted across my forehead for that kind of money. I'm just pissed I didn't think of this first. Bmase, how many big macs are we talking for you to seriously consider changing your name to joeyblueskies.com and inking it somewhere across that DFB (disgusting fat body) of yours? Im guessing we would at least get a story on Fox Sports Detroit where John Keeting is acting all disgusted and appalled that someone would do this. Could be great fuckin press. Let me know, I got a good tat guy. He's got a face tattoo so you know he's legit.

Just think about how much money this guy could have made if this shit said Pepsi and Home Depot instead?



Thanks to Reick for the tip

2 comments:

  1. http://www.mudhens.com/view_news.asp?id=1144

    Found a new feat for bmase (or Motay, maybe even a race to see who can eat it the fastest) but 15 scoops of ice cream in a John Olerud helmet, where do I sign up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good talk. Except I think the offer was much less than the 100,000 grand you advertised... significantly less.

    ReplyDelete